Re: OpenTransCoder

You might be interested in Cocoon, an apache open source project.  The URL
is
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/index.html

Cocoon can format XML document to HTML, WML or PDF.  The web site give a
you pretty good introduction on what it does.

Jyh-Ching Yaur

Anupam Joshi <joshi@cs.umbc.edu> on 08/29/2000 06:35:38 PM