RE: XHTML Basic Working Draft has been published

To be on the save side you need to generate
content HDML3.0, WML1.0 and WML1.1.

I think HDML3.0 should be supported in every
phone with phone.com browser, but it is limited
compared to WML1.1 and WMLScript.

The Phone.com Developer site gives you
a List with their phones and their supported
Markup.

Stan