RE: XHTML Basic Working Draft has been published

Join the Phone.com Developer connection:
http://updev.phone.com/
They have simulators for HDML and WML1.0/1.1.

Nokia and Ericsson have simulators as well on their deveper sites,
but they are more IDE then just Simulator and harder to use, I think.

Motorola has their MADK which is an IDE for VoxML and WML in
one application, but is has a lot of requirements compared to the
phone.com environment.

Stan Michael