Re: comments re draft version 2.0

David Eppstein <eppstein@ics.uci.edu> writes to www-math@w3.org:

> On 4/11/2000 12:32 AM -0400, Stan Devitt wrote:
> > One of the purposes of this review is to gauge how the needs of the
> > target user community are being met and comments such as yours help
> > immensely.
> .  .  .
>                                                          ...  but it's
> hard to see what's missing or awkward just by scanning the spec -- it
> really takes trying to translate many whole documents from many sources
> into the new system, and I don't have the time or motivation to do much
> of that.

Indeed.

In a related list Paul Gartside announced that he had placed the
Gurari translator from LaTeX/TeX, tex4moz, which should be very useful
in this regard, on his web site with xml (html-with-mathml) examples
that are ready for Mozilla.  Just be aware that Mozilla is still alpha.

See "http://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/~gartside/mathzilla/index.html".

                                      -- Bill