[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ellacoya Networks (www.ellacoya.com)

Founded in 1999, 80 employees currently with 12+ starting over the next 3
weeks.
We offer medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental
spending accounts, 24 paid time off days, 7 national holidays, home internet
access reimbursement.
Our product is a high speed networking switch that offers differentiated
services software.  Lots of top secret stuff happening here.  We have some
ex-Cabletron employees, as well as Lucent, Cisco, Nortel and Unisphere
recently acquired employees.
Main competitors would be Red Back www.redback.com, and Springtide
www.springtidenet.com
This person would be working as part of a team but shouldn't be afraid of
working independently when need be. Currently, we are looking for people
for:

Development of the servlets to support the web interface (Servlet
Development)
Minimum 2 years Java development with emphasis on
either CGI or Servlet development. Additional skills desired are CORBA,
XML, XSL, HTML, DTD

Development of the core Gospel product and the LDAP interface(Core
Development)
Minimum 5 years Client/Server software
development. Wide range of experience across multiple operating systems
and platforms desired. Specific skills include Java, C/C++, CORBA, XML,
XSL, HTML, DTD, JNDI, LDAP, SWING, MFC, X-Windows,

Development of the CORBA interface (CORBA Interface) 2-3 years developing
CORBA applications using any commercially or freely available ORB.
Heterogeneous CORBA programming
environment ideal. Experience with the Naming service and the Event
service highly desireable. Additional skills are Java, C/C++, XML, XSL,
HTML, DTD.

Please contact me using the following information for more information:

Carrie Lussier
Ellacoya Networks
603.577.5544 x252
603.577.5533 fax