[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: UMI Dissertation Abstracts

Zbigniew Fiedorowicz wrote:
> You apparently misunderstand. I don't care what format
> UMI uses internally.
> What I do care is what they put up online. Ohio State
> is paying good money to subscribe to the online version
> of dissertation abstracts.
I understand your criticism, and would even agree with it.
If no one can process this format, what's the point?

If anyone wants explanation of the AAP Math fragment, I can
provide, since I own a copy of the accompanying booklet.

Ron> perhaps the <g>4</g> is some character call -- a Delta?
Correct. I can provide details for those interested.

Nico
begin:vcard
n:Poppelier;Nico
tel;home:030-2897207
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
adr:;;Schiermonnikoog 7;Utrecht;;3524 AH;The Netherlands
version:2.1
email;internet:nico@schier7.demon.nl
note:W3C Math Working Group Editor
fn:Nico Poppelier