Re: Charset and MathML

Robert Miner wrote:
>On the other hand, what I believe the MathML WG was thinking was that
>MathML isn't really set up to handle blocks of text in any language,
>and from that point of view, putting Cyrillic characters in your
>equations is no more difficult than using Greek characters.

>As a developer, the one solution I do not like is thinking about
>remapping the 8-bit section to anything other than Latin 1...

Hello.
Robert is no dought right. But then one should publish _all_ Unicod
entity names together with MathML manual. As I understand, Unicod
committee wants $59 for that table. Please tell me if I am wrong.

Kostya

BTW How to resubscribe to this list? (I have finally got a regular
address and do not want to keep yahoo's one )
Konstantine S. Serebriany          SoftLine Corp.
Mathematical software developer    Research & Development dept.
Tel. +7(095)9160393                Bolshoy Trehsviatitelskiy Per. 3/13
Fax. +7(095)9160393                Territory of MGIEM; Rooms 409, 418
e-mail: kcc@miem.edu.ru            WEB: http://www.softline.ru