Re: 'Bevel' fraction

Hello, All.

---David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:

> Isn't raising fractions just a style issue to be decided by the render
> or style sheet, that is, couldn't the mathml
>
> <mrow>
>     <mi>a</mi>
>   <mo>/</mo>
>     <mi>b</mi>
> </mrow>
>
> be rendered as:
>
>     (like 'a/b', but letters are smaller then regular and 'a' is located
>     higher then 'b')
>
> without any special markup, if that is the style you want for inline fractions?

 My question was how to make three different kinds of fraction.

First kind (<mafrac>, <divide>) is rendered like
<munderover>
 <mi>-</mi>
 <mi>b</mi>
 <mi>a</mi>
</munderover>

And the third kind is something in the middle.
Some fonts have single character for 1/2 (and/or 1/4)
I have attached a gif file with all three kinds.

Kostya