Re: Another repeating decimal notation

My model for presentation vs content was that presentation spelled out how
things were to look, and content what they meant, so if you want a specific
notation, you give it in presentation.   Having presentation change radix
dots to radix commas would go against this.  I understand that "intent"
blurs this, but up to now I thought it added an annotation to presentation
(or content) but did not change how presentation looks. (I suppose it could
change how content math ml looks,though.)  I think there is a real benefit
to having some solid principles that hold uniformly.

Stephen