Re: Interop 2024

It does seem that it would be harder to claim that it is important and
should be paid attention to and prioritized if  - when the vendors say
"here we are, what do you need?" we get like 180 submissions and none of
them are about MathML-Core interop.  How would you see it?

--
Brian Kardell :: @briankardell :: bkardell.com