Re: Deyan's list of concept names

Hello Neil, everyone,

Thanks for fixing the spreadsheet.

That 2020 list feels outdated in multiple ways nowadays (even though the
content should still be useful with some curation).
It's a whole new world out there. I recently jumped into the GPT-4 chat
interface, and - well - you can just ask the large language model to
bootstrap a list of this nature. That list will need secondary curation and
trimming down (e.g. what belongs in Core? what should be a property instead
of intent?), but so did my original spreadsheet.

Here's a list of names with LaTeX notations (generated near instantly) in a
10 minute chat session. It's nice that OpenAI now gives shareable links to
the sessions.

It was much faster, and a lot less painful, to generate a few hundred
concept names by prompting the model, than it was to spend a few weeks
pouring over encyclopedia pages:
https://chat.openai.com/share/aa8d65c6-ac72-405d-a789-e1d2b784292e

And it can easily provide more concepts, and be guided to the domains it
missed... probably thousands more.

Greetings,
Deyan