Re: Deyan's list of concept names

Deyan,

My message was just underscoring what you said initially -- these lists
need curating. permittivity-of-vacuum indeed does show up in physics and
some K12 students will see that notation. But almost all students have to
learn about mean, median, and mode, often as early as 5th or 6th grade, and
they will continue to see them mentioned in various STEM classes as they
move through school. So it seems very strange that GPT picked
permittivity-of-vacuum for the list but not mean. But I'm sure people can
find much stranger things that GPT does :-)

     Neil