Re: Deyan's list of concept names

I really should get in the habit of using AI more often!

The lists you have are impressive, but as is (currently) the case, not to
be trusted. E.g, you asked for a list of 100 items and you got 78 back.
More importantly, the list is clearly not "the most common mathematical
symbols and notations that are universally taught in K-12 STEM education".
For example, it contains permittivity-of-vacuum and permille but doesn't
mention mean or median. Nonetheless, the lists can be used as lists from
which to grab notations.

Thanks,

    Neil