Re: Reminder: MathML Full meeting on Thursday

MathML is back! A day for the history books.

For interested readers, you can also enjoy two community announcements
which commemorate the great achievement:

1. "Igalia Brings MathML Back to Chromium" by Igalia
https://www.igalia.com/2023/01/10/Igalia-Brings-MathML-Back-to-Chromium.html

2. "The Year of MathML" by the MathML Association
https://twitter.com/mathml3/status/1612881623510388738

My sincere congratulations to everyone who made this happen.

Kind regards,
Deyan