From: Neil Soiffer <soiffer@alum.mit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 12:25 AM
To: www-math@w3.org <www-math@w3.org>
Subject: Reminder: MathML Full meeting on Thursday

I hope everyone had a good break and that you are energized to wrap up MathML issues so we can move the spec to CR in a few months. We start the new year back on our weekly schedule.

We meet at our standard time on Thursday: 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, 7pm Central European Time.

Agenda
1. Announcements/Updates/Progress reports
   From last time:

  *   Deprecating math-variant
  *   columnspan -> colspan<https://github.com/w3c/mathml-core/issues/180#issuecomment-1371785720>
  *   Deprecating mstyle in core<https://github.com/w3c/mathml-core/issues/181>? in full? New thoughts?

2. Taking stock of where we are at:

  *   64 open issues, 8 of which have no labels, 13 have 'intent' labels
  *   We will go through some of the open issues, with a focus on closing, narrowing or coalescing as many as possible, starting with unlabeled issues followed by intent issues. [If you have a favorite or opinions on some, please bring it up and we can begin with them]