Re: New version of the "Native MathML" browser extension

I forgot to provide some demo pages...

But you can try support for MathJax V3 on the Math WG home page:

https://www.w3.org/Math/

The extension pages provide a few more pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourier_transform

https://katex.org

https://www.mathjax.org/#samples

http://math.stackexchange.com/questions