FW: [BlindMath] Latest version of MathType with the MathCAT NVDA addon

From: BlindMath <blindmath-bounces@nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Haylee Mota via BlindMath
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 10:33 AM
To: blindmath@nfbnet.org
Cc: Haylee Mota <haylee9803@gmail.com>
Subject: [BlindMath] Latest version of MathType with the MathCAT NVDA addon

Hello,

I am a student who uses MathType to do  assignments for my classes. I recently had to install MathType on a new computer, and sense then, I cannot get accessible math. When I use the alt backslash command to toggle between TeX and MathType equations, MathType produces a Math 7.0 graphic. No MathML is produced, so I cannot read the equation with NVDA and the MathCAT addon.

Has anyone had this problem with the latest version of MathType, or does anyone know what could potentially be happening and how to fix the issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Haylee