Re: MathML Core Meeting on Monday April 24, 2023

Dave,

Thanks for the reference. According to the chromium issue, Google is aware
of this issue and has a long term plan to change how rendering works so the
rendering will be correct. I suspect "long term" means "not this year." :-(

I just tried the example from the referenced stackoverflow link in Chrome
112.0.5615.138 and the brackets look good. Here's my codepen example
<https://codepen.io/nms/pen/xxyqZPo>. Are you seeing a problem in Chrome
with this example? In the bug report, I don't see mention of it being fixed
so I don't know why it is working for me in 112.

    Neil