Re: Reminder: MathML Full meeting this Thursday

I had a copy/paste error with the questions link. Here's the fixed agenda...

We meet at: 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, 6pm GMT, 7pm Central European Time.

The meeting details were sent to the W3C members-only "member-math" mailing
list <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-math/2021May/0000.html> for
the group. The regulars for this group should have the meeting details in
their calendars.

This will be a special one hour meeting with invited guests representing
MathML support in JAWS and VoiceOver.

Agenda
1. Announcements/Updates/Progress reports
    Anything that can be closed?
2. Discussion about AT and "intent"

The AT reps were given this explainer about "intent"
<https://w3c.github.io/mathml-docs/intent-explainer/>. They were also
pointed at this issue with questions we hope to get answers to from them
<https://github.com/w3c/mathml/issues/461>.

I hope we have some interesting discussions and get some ideas from our
guests.