Re: agenda+ when should https://www.w3.org/TR/mathml point to MathML4?

Bert,

Thanks for mentioning the option. At some point we will likely take that
up. However, at this point in time, we are a long way from being ready to
do the switch. "intent" needs lots of work. Right now, it is basically a
strawman so that others can look at it, comment on it, and experiment with
it. Getting to FPWD makes it a little more likely that those outside the
Math WG will take a look at it and provide feedback.

    Neil