Re: Is there a good way/tool to convert Presentation MathML to Content MathML?

In general, generating content from presentation is a hard AI problem.
 With hints and context, one can make reasonable guesses.    E.g., are
superscripts powers, function inverses (-1), contravariant vector indexes,
differentiation orders, footnotes ???

Stephen