Re: Reminder: MathML Full meeting on Thursday

An update to the agenda:

Agenda
1. Announcements/Updates/Progress reports
2. Remove /Deprecate <none/> from MathML (core and full)
<https://github.com/w3c/mathml-core/issues/173>
3. Neil's simplified core intent list suggestion (see "Minimal Core" and
"Defaults"
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EsWou1K5nxBdLPvQapdoA9h-s8lg_qjn8fJH64g9izQ/edit#gid=140910536>
)