Re: Reminder: MathML general meeting on Thursday

Dear MathML colleagues,

Today I have an un-missable meeting that starts two hours before our call
and is scheduled to go for 3 hours.   If it does, then please accept my
regrets.   If it only intrudes for part of our meeting, I will join our
meeting late.

Yours,

Stephen