Re: Is MathML useful?

For the lyrically inclined, here is also a ChatGPT-generated poem. They can
be pretty hit-or-miss, this was one of the better ones:

prompt: Write a poem about the MathML standard in the style of Weird Al
Yankovic.

Once upon a time in the land of the web,
A new language was needed, something to ebb
The tide of chaos that math on the page
Caused for browsers, a never-ending rage.

Enter MathML, a standard for sure,
To display math on the web and make it pure,
With its tags and attributes, a sight to behold,
Math equations could be rendered, clear and bold.

Gone were the days of messy, hard to read
Math, with its symbols and numbers that feed
The minds of students and scholars alike,
With MathML, it all rendered just right.

But the journey was not without its flaws,
As browser support for MathML had its pauses,
But the dedicated community pressed on,
And now most browsers support it, hooray, a new dawn!

So here's to MathML, a hero of sorts,
Bringing order to math on the web, and warding off,
The chaos that once reigned supreme,
Long live MathML, our web math dream!

---
(P.S. Just to be extra clear: this was copy-pasted verbatim from ChatGPT,
no editorial intervention on my part)