Re: One step closer

Hi Neil, all,

Thank you for announcing the wonderful update!

Let me use the opportunity to send out a Beta version of my gratitude to
everyone who has been busily working on MathML Core behind the scenes to
get us to this point.
More congratulations will certainly be in order soon, as it ships in Chrome
Stable (fingers crossed!)

And, almost as essentially, let me offer my sympathies to all developers
who are now frantically testing their MathML-native resources and tools, in
the rush to meet the January deadline.

Let's make this release a memorable one!

Greetings,
Deyan