Re: mtable positioning in MathML Core

According to
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/align-content#browser_compatibility,
most CSS alignment is implemented. You didn't mention which specific
feature in CSS you are trying to use. I'm dubious that it is "easily" done
because usually CSS deals with parent-child relationships. In this case, it
is a parent-grandchild relationship.

The mtable polyfill only handles mlabelledtr and needs to be expanded (I'll
add an issue if there isn't one already). At the time I wrote the polyfill,
it wasn't clear whether any of the MathML mtable attrs would end up in core
or not. The polyfill will need to handle it by doing some measurements and
then (likely) use CSS (absolute position) or mpadded to do the appropriate
shift.

    Neil