Re: gap analysis doc -- eliminate or drastically cut back last section

In the intro, it already says " It is likely that additional information
that aids accessibility can also be used to improve search of mathematical
expressions, but the focus of this document is on enhancing accessibility."

Seems like if I add the other topics to that sentence, then the points you
make will be included and there is no need for other sections. Agreed?

    Neil