Re: [MathML 4] Add rules to map from non-combining to combining accents

On 01/11/2018 14:31, Frédéric WANG wrote:
> On 23/03/2018 14:46, David Carlisle wrote:
>>
>> I'll see what I can do.....
>>

>> David
> Hey David,
>
> I'm curious what's the status of this?
>
> --
> Frédéric Wang - frederic-wang.fr

The status is as it was, sorry. Thanks for the reminder.

Disclaimer

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.