WebKit Blog - Improvements in MathML Rendering

From: Frédéric WANG <fred.wang@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 08:42:43 +0200
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
FYI, the announcement of MathML improvements has also be made on the
official WebKit twitter and blog:

https://twitter.com/webkit/status/756489720893411329

https://webkit.org/blog/6803/improvements-in-mathml-rendering/

In my previous announcement on this mailing list, I mentioned that the
changes will be in Safari Technology Preview on OS X. Paul Libbrecht
wrote to me to indicate that the changes are probably likely to be in
the next version of the system renamed "macOS" and of the next version
iOS, and maybe some other developer preview. As usual, this is not sure
(see https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/FAQ#Releases) so I preferred not to
comment on that and let people check by themselves when these releases
happen...

--
Frédéric Wang