Digital Lightboards

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:57:16 +0000
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
CC: "peshkin@northwestern.edu" <peshkin@northwestern.edu>
W3C Math Working Group,

Greetings.  I would like to indicate the value of the lightboard (http://lightboard.info/, https://sites.google.com/site/northwesternlightboard/lightboards-of-the-world, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1I4Afti6XE) for mathematics education.

I would like to inspire exploration of uses of technology, transparent digital displays, multimodal speech and handwriting recognition and computer algebra systems with regard to lightboards and to digital lightboards.

Kind regards,

Adam Sobieski

http://www.phoster.com/support/