MathML is a failed web standard (or not?)

From: Paul Topping <pault@dessci.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 22:10:41 +0000
To: "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
Hi,

Peter Krautzberger of MathJax fame, recently posted this on his own blog:

MathML is a failed web standard
https://www.peterkrautzberger.org/0186/

Obviously, he presents some challenges to the MathML standard and its community. I felt that I had to respond:

Response to Peter Krautzberger's "MathML is a failed web standard"
http://bit.ly/1ZLfCF8

I hope this exchange prompts some serious dialog.

Paul Topping

Design Science, Inc.
"How Science Communicates"
Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, Equation Editor
http://www.dessci.com