Re: Displaystyle and mtable

Thanks, David, for confirming the reading of the spec.

So to guarantee \displaystyle we're supposed to do something like

<mstyle scriptlevel="0">
<mtable displaystyle="true">
</mtable>
</mstyle>

To guarantee \textstyle something like

<mstyle displaystyle="true" scriptlevel="0">
<mtable>
</mtable>
</mstyle>

And

<mfrac>
<mtable displaystyle="true">
</mtable>
<mrow>
</mrow>
</mfrac>

would get us a table with displaystyle formatting, but in scriptstyle size
(when used in an inline formula). (I admit I find that somewhat strange; oh
well.)

Thanks again for your quick response!
Peter.