Re: MathML support in Wikipedia

Just to clarify,
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.25/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments
indicates the following deployment schedule:

Thursday, 16 October 2014 => MediaWiki.org; testwiki; test2wiki;
testwikidatawiki
Tuesday, 21 October 2014 => All non-Wikipedia sites
(Wiktionary, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, Wikiversity,
Wikivoyage, and a few other sites)
Thursday, 23 October 2014 => All Wikipedias

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic