Re: More questions on indentshift

The interpretation that it is a % of the layout width is (as you said) the
sensible interpretation and the one that MathPlayer took.  Note that the
layout width might be different when doing linebreaking inside of a table
element -- in that case it would be the column width.

It seems like this is a bug with the spec. I WG will need to figure out the
right way to adjust the spec. Speaking personally, I don't like the idea of
making an exception to the rule about %s and lengths, so I hope there is a
better way to handle this.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~