Re: Questions about Elementary Math

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:47:20 +0100
To: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>, Daniel Marques <dani@wiris.com>
CC: William F Hammond <hammond@csc.albany.edu>, Grégory Pakosz <gpakosz@myscript.com>, "www-math@w3.org" <www-math@w3.org>
On 26/06/2014 10:42, Peter Krautzberger wrote:

> * @David how usable is
> https://code.google.com/p/web-xslt/source/browse/trunk/ctop/mml3mml2.js?
> That might be easy to hack into a MathJax extension (like ctop.js) for
> those interested in trying.

To be honest I can't remember how far I got, but given the framework
used for ctop, the working mml3mml2.xsl stylesheet and a half working
mml3mml2.js javascript port, there can't be anything difficult in making
a mathjax mml3mml2 extension, it's just "work" (that is time)
If someone wants to have a go they should probably drop us an email (or
leave a comment on github ctop) just so effort isn't duplicated.
Or if not, I might do it later but I can't promise when.