Re: Old-style numbers and calligraphic letters in OpenType math fonts

Le 26/07/2014 19:18, Will Robertson a écrit :
> I *think* I've seen an example of extremely old French maths that was
> set in osf, but I could be wrong... if I remember I'll try investigate
> (perhaps remind me if you're particularly interested.) Will
Well, I trust you. But from my experiments, all the OpenType families
that have both text and math fonts only have old style number in the
text fonts. If these are new families start providing old style numbers
for the math font too, then it will be easy to update the CSS rules in
my MathFonts repository to take them into account.

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic