Re: Tie over infinity

Thank you for the background info, but none of these documents (including
proposals to UTC; [1], [2]) have any background about this single symbol
(which doesn't surprise me since it was proposed in a larger repertoire).
So I don't think digging in the ISO archives would make us wiser about the
background and usage.

[1]: http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2000/00002-math.pdf
[2]: http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2000/00119-math.pdf

↪Shervin