Re: Guidance Requested: Cutting and Pasting MathType

Michael,

this is an interesting question and I would love it if you manage to publish back answers when you have them.

As far as I understand, you have no other way than really going native in this process since MathType equations are embedded objects.
I would give a last chance from the flash side of the world, which has a tendency to be a tick less protective or to a trusted Java applet which does have full access to the clipboard (we were able to implement the MathML clipboard operations for example within the Wiris OpenMath Input Editor using that, for example).

I would assume that the fine team at Design Science, two of them are on this list at least, would be able to dig out solutions, since they are the makers of MathType. I would expect solutions to be dependent on just about any combination of versions (OS, Word, MathType).

paul