Fwd: MathML promo

Perhaps somebody on www-math has some ideas to share?

Peter.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: MathML promo
To: Moritz Schubotz <schubotz@tu-berlin.de>

Hello Moritz,

> Are there mathml promotion materials available? I'd love to wear a
> (content) MathML T-shirt.

No, I'm sorry. We have nothing for MathML.

There are t-shirts for Linked Open Data, SVG and the W3CDevCampus at
http://www.cafepress.com/w3c_shop or http://w3cshop.spreadshirt.com/

Other people have already made plenty of HTML and CSS t-shirts.

Any suggestion for what we could put on a MathML t-shirt? I can try to
suggest to my colleagues that they add another design.

Bert

Moritz Schubotz
TU Berlin, Fakultät IV
DIMA - Sekr. EN7