Re: MathML

If you are using MathPlayer 2.2,  you either need an object and import tag
(see [1]), or you need to serve the page as XHTML.  If you use MathPlayer 3
PR1, you don't need that.

IE9 messes up the DOM if you have an empty tag (e.g., "<mspace/>");
MathPlayer 3 PR1 tries to patch the DOM up, so I strongly recommend you get
MathPlayer 3 PR1 if you don't have it.  It does work pretty well with IE9.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~

[1] http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/author/creatingpages.htm