RE: Help get math turned back on in Chrome

It is also possible that they lacked the manpower to check the security of the MathML code,  simply failed to assign the task to anyone, or couldn't find anyone with the necessary skills. Pure speculation on my part but it would be consistent with the lack of attention given to MathML in general and would also explain the lack of detail in the message announcing that it was left out of the Chrome release.

Paul