RE: Using content-MathML for computation and analysis in Science and Engineering

Math Working Group, Hello.  I would like to indicate some temporal approaches to these topics.  Approaches include: SMIL3 (http://www.w3.org/TR/SMIL3/), SMIL timesheets (http://www.w3.org/TR/timesheets/), timesheets.js (http://wam.inrialpes.fr/timesheets/), and a University of Arizona project, TAU (http://www.cs.arizona.edu/projects/tau/).   Kind regards, Adam Sobieski  > Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:22:39 +0000