Re: Draft Node: Fill in the Blank

I'd like to remind everyone that the goal here is to provide a means to
represent blanks visually and aurally.  Once someone fills in the blank
with an answer, it is no longer a blank and the class attribute along with
the contents of the element should be changed.  The original scope of this
document does not include indicating what is a (user-supplied) answer, but
of course, it can be expanded it there is a compelling reason to do so.
One obvious way to do that is simply to use class="MathML-Answer" on the
changed element.

Using class allows one to uniformly style blanks using CSS (in an HTML
world).  With the lastest and greatess CSS, that includes audio styling
also.

    Neil