Re: Draft Node: Fill in the Blank

Paul,

What you describe means we could invent an extra markup that indicates that the content of the blank is:
- a "blank markup" that should be deleted right away on focus entry (but restored if nothing changed?)
- a "prefilled answer", for example if the server returns an answer to be revised: it should not be removed on focus entry
- a simple "measure stab" that would allow the renderer to draw the right blank size (I think ActiveMath had this for a while).

What else?
(what about something for in-browser comparison?)
And, more importantly, do we need them simultaneously?

Paul