Re: How does your MathML application use the <semantics> tag?

MathType embeds its rendering format ("MTEF")  inside of
<annotation encoding='MathType-MTEF'>  .... </semantics>

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~