Re: [mathjax-users] mmultiscripts: alignment of scripts preceding a character

Firefox vertically aligns sup/sub scripts with respect to their centers,
but there is no comment in the source explaining this choice. Scripts of
msubsup are aligned left, though.

--
Frédéric Wang
maths-informatique-jeux.com/blog/frederic