From: Matthew Leingang [mailto:leingang@courant.nyu.edu]
Sent: 21 September 2011 16:49
To: J.Fine
Subject: Re: REQ: w3c xml-entity-names as a plain text file

Hi Jonathan,

In Firefox for the Mac I was able to save the page as a text file.  In the Save... dialog I chose Text as the format.  Is that suitable for you?

Best,
Matthew

On Sep 21, 2011, at 11:43 AM, J.Fine wrote:

Hi

Is this table available as a plain text file.  Or do I have to resort to screen scraping?
   http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-entity-names/byalpha.html

I didn't find anything useful here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_XML_and_HTML_character_entity_references#External_links

Best regards

Jonathan