Re: MathML in safari

I have started a testsuite run for the presentation-mathml sub-section.
First results are here:
	http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/results/tests.html

It's quite ok except two big things I note thus far:
- menclose's variants are not implemented
- fractions that are inline don't go into scriptstyle (which makes a lot of tests more or less fail)

It is nicely fast!

If someone wishes to continue this test suite run, use this URL:

  http://devdemo.activemath.org/testsuite/main/startWithPrevious?previousSessionResultURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FMath%2Ftestsuite%2Fresults%2Fresult-tocs%2FSafari-5.1.xml

and please provide me with the URL of the produced results.

paul