Re: Converting MathML to text (and TeX/LaTeX)

Jonathan,

ActiveMath also has an "svn variant" documented at:
	http://eds.activemath.org/?q=en/AMinstallation/svn-stable
Maybe that gives you easier access.

The code in ActiveMath is multipurpose (it aims at doing MathML (!), HTML+CSS, and TeX) and is really oriented towards stylesheet generation. But maybe something is doable. I would have to ask the team there. Please make the intents more precise.

paul

Le 11 f谷vr. 2011 角 17:41, J.Fine a 谷crit :