RE: [MathML3-PR] Alignment with display="block"

IE + MathPlayer centers too.

We had a discussion at the time when Firefox made the choice.  We had
the same discussion then, and in the end, we concluded that the bigger
win was in having the web browser implementations agree, even though we
technically left it up to the implementation, since in other contexts
(like Word) the situation was different.  So we changed MathPlayer to
match Firefox.

Setting the theoretical discussion aside, I think you should just go
with that too in webkit.

--Robert